Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reasons I LOVE Dave

Happy Valentines Day!!! I love this holiday! I think it is so fun to have a day devoted to LOVE. So this one is dedicated to Dave, my cute hubby. A list of some of the reasons that I love you:

To anyone else, please do not feel obligated to read on cause its kind of mushy.

  • You are so darn funny that I can night stand it!!! (a punny inside joke)
  • You have amazing hygeine and that's really important to a girl:)
  • You have the best smile and rock hard abs:)
  • You are protective.
  • You are fiercly devoted to our family.
  • You work so hard all the time.
  • You do dishes, iron your own shirts, and you are super tidy.
  • You adore me and our kids.
  • You bring home the bacon, so I don't have to:)
  • You are polite, at least when it counts.
  • You make me laugh all the time.
  • You are romantic and write great poems.
  • You swooned me with your guitar when we were dating! So cute!
  • You always smell so good.
  • You have an amazing testimony

You are the best and I just wanted to say that to you on Valentines Day.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Michelle wins the "Wonderful Wife" award (only awarded to the cutest!)

Jeff and Hollie said...

What a great husband you have. I love reading all the things you love about him.

Rachel said...

He's pretty lucky to have you, too! You are an awesome couple! Brian and I had a really good time tonight - thanks for some good laughs!

Rebekah said...

holy cow you guys are too cute! soo happy for you that you are happy! that is awesome!