The other day Connor came to me and said, "Mom you have got to see this, a Little Red Robinhood is in our backyard." I looked and sure enough, there was a Red Robin hopping around the yard. I had a smile on my face the rest of the day.
These wonderful little beings we have been entrusted with make all the hardships in life worth every minute...what did we do before we had them? What an observant little guy you have and such a sweetheart...We love you, Connor!!
Don't you love how the simplest things with our children can put a smile on our face for the whole day? I'm still smiling about Luke happily calling Fletch a "lucky punk" when Fletch found a dollar. It wasn't a mean tone, but an "I'm happy for you, lucky punk" kind of tone. I am game to get together anytime! Let me know WHEN and I'll come out to you! I could always go for a night out with a good friend! :)
How cute is that! I wish there was a Robinhood in my backyard! You kids say the cutest thing and I love how you post them. I'm going to have to do that too...
4 comments:
These wonderful little beings we have been entrusted with make all the hardships in life worth every minute...what did we do before we had them? What an observant little guy you have and such a sweetheart...We love you, Connor!!
Don't you love how the simplest things with our children can put a smile on our face for the whole day? I'm still smiling about Luke happily calling Fletch a "lucky punk" when Fletch found a dollar. It wasn't a mean tone, but an "I'm happy for you, lucky punk" kind of tone. I am game to get together anytime! Let me know WHEN and I'll come out to you! I could always go for a night out with a good friend! :)
That is too cute. I love Connor!
How cute is that! I wish there was a Robinhood in my backyard! You kids say the cutest thing and I love how you post them. I'm going to have to do that too...
Post a Comment