Hailey had a fun 5th Birthday! It was Hawaiian day at her school on the day they celebrated her birthday. I love this picture because Hailey put together this "Hawaiian" outfit all by herself!

It is tradition to have a sleep over with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Hague for your birthday. Hailey reminded us for months before her Birthday about her special sleep over. She had a blast. They took her to IHOP, her favorite restaurant, and then to Toys R Us to pick out her present. She chose this lovely Princess crown and dress.
Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield are serving a Mission in Kirtland, so they sent Hailey some money so she could go and pick out a present. We went to Target and she had to have this "High School Musical" cheerleader outfit. She loves it!!!!

Mom and Hailey right after she blew out the candles. She requested Rice Crispie treats for her cake.

She stayed in her princess attire to open her presents from her family. She was so excited when she saw her Princess scooter. She has wanted one for a long time!

I guess this Birthday was the year of Dress ups. This is Hailey in her "Fancy Nancy" dress up tutu and crown, riding her scooter. I love this picture because this is how Hailey is dressed 90% of the time.
14 comments:
happy birthday, hailey! what a great idea for a cake!
My favorite is the picture with her in the tutu. That cracks me up... how often do you see a princess riding a scooter? That's one very great princess.
Such a cutie! I don't know why but I never realized how close in age her and Emma are. Em's bday is in Aug.
Also, I always want to see your pics up close and usually when you click on peoples pics on there blog they enlarge but on yours it doesn't. Do you know why or how you can fix it so it does because I guess I'm getting old and need the "large print"!
What a cutie! I love all the dress-ups. My boys even love dress-up. I love the sleeping over at Grandma's that sounds like a super fun tradition!
Happy Birthday, cute girl!! And I LOVE how creative you were with the Hawaiian outfit :D
Sounds like an awesome birthday! They grow up so fast!
What a FUN birthday...and dress-ups are the gift that keeps on giving!
So Darling- it is hard not having our adorable Hailey around to play with Jada!
Hope all is well!
Holy cow, what a bunch of fun dress ups. I can't wait until Peiton is at that stage. I love it! I can't believe she is that old, I still remember your baby shower for her..good ole' El Farol's...yummy!
Emma has the same exact cheerleading costume from Target! We'll have to have them wear them together next time! Darling!
She cracks me up Michelle!!! She is just full of life!! She makes me excited for Ellie to get older and into dress ups! She makes me smile!! and giggle. she learned to dress up from her father right?
I can't believe how much older looking she's getting. And can you believe we have kids going to kindergarten next year!?
She is ADORABLE and oooohhhh I LOVE your hair!...great color! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment