The other day, I told Hailey and Connor to get in the car because we had tons of errands to run. Connor asked, "what does errands mean?" Hailey was quick with her response, "Connor, errands means we have places to go in Spanish."
Connor has really been into rhyming lately. We have had some close calls with a bad word, as he has attempted to rhyme words with truck and stuck. So, when Connor starts to Rhyme, needless to say, I get a little nervous. While shopping for groceries the other day, Connor proclaimed, in a very loud voice, "hey mom, I made a rhyme! Sour and Holy crap!" I was left speechless and scratching my head. First, because my sweet little boy just shouted the word "Holy Crap" in public. And second, because these words don't even sort of rhyme.
It is these crack-up, laugh-out-loud moments that make motherhood all worth the while!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
So should I have my kids stop saying HOLY CRAP in their primary talks? Is that frowned upon?
I just had to laugh out loud....it is so cute...kids, you never know what they are going to come up with next! Funny story to always remember.
Love it! I remember when Landon was about 3 and playing with some neighborhood boys with not very innocent mouths and one of them said "fart". Landon so cooly said, "I know what fart means....it means toot in spanish." Where do they come up with it?
i LOVE your kids. they are so full of character!
What little cuties, those stories brightened my day or should I say night!
I love it! I love how you remember all these things. I try to write them down at the end of the day...when I am exhausted and they just don't sound as cute..You are a great mom!!!
Too Cute!
How stinkin cute! YOu're kids crack me up! what would we do with out them? life would be pretty boring!!
cute cute kiddies! did you ever get my emails? i was just there last week, but couldn't get hold of you and was so sad.
Not sure why is says Mauri, just me Gina
Sounds like Connor has been around his father a little too much. Maybe he'll make a poem about "shiz" next?
SO TRUE! Everything these wonderful kids do is a blessing (in one way or another) :D
Oh How I MISS them!!!!
Post a Comment