Thursday, November 20, 2008

FaLL FuN 2008

tHe PuMpKin PAtch!!!


We had a blast at the pumpkin patch with my family. It was hilarious trying to get all the kids in the wagon. And, it was impossible to get them all to look and smile. But, at least we can say, we tried!


Connor loved the tractors!
I LOVE this picture of Connor!!

PuMpKiN PaTcH Part II

Dave couldn't make it to the pumpkin patch with my family. So, we went a second time with him and chose our pumpkins! We had so much fun together. It was the perfect night to be at the pumpkin patch.



Connor wanted the "hugest" pumpkin and, as you can see by his smile, he was thrilled with his choice!

Hailey and Connor keeping each other warm!!!



Carving Day!


The long awaited day of slaughtering the pretty pumpkins finally arrived. The kids couldn't wait to carve their pumpkins. I wouldn't let them do it too early, so as to avoid rotting pumpkins on my porch.




Halloween Day!!!

We had an awesome Halloween. We started out by going to Gardener Village with my sisters/sisters in law and all the kids to see the witches.


In the evening we had Dave's family over for taco soup, breadsticks, doughnuts and witches brew. After dinner, the kids went Trick-or-Treating and had a blast.

My little princesses and dragon (or in Connors words, "shragon")


Hailey lives for dressing up and playing the part. She was a High School Musical Cheerleader at school. But on Halloween day, she changed her mind and decided to be Ariel.

Livi loved herself in her costume. When we put it on and showed it to her in the mirror, she laughed and smiled. She honestly couldn't get enough of herself, it was so cute to watch.

Uncle Jake carried Connor the entire time while we were trick-or-treating. Connor loved every minute.

The Loot!!!

and last but not least...

Dave surpirsed us this year with his costume!

I laughed histerically when Dave came out looking like this. The kids laughed to, but then had to ask what he was dressed up as. Olivia would have nothing to do with Dave dressed like this, and, I have to say, I don't blame her!

16 comments:

Ange said...

Dave looks so funny. Your kids looked cute in their costumes. Connor did end up getting a pretty big pumpkin. I love this time of year, especially with the nice weather.

Stephanie said...

You guys had SO much Halloween fun! Great costumes and that picture of Hailey standing up by her pumpkin with her hands on her hips is TOO cute :D

Tricia said...

Now that I have kids I love Halloween! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. I love that Hailey had to wear 2 different costumes.

Cassi Moise-Shaw said...

Your family is so adorable. I have to say too, good job Dave! That is awesome. Looks like you family had a great halloween!

The Wach Family said...

Dave would fit in great here in Kentucky.

Rachel said...

Great pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch! What great times! The kids look awesome in their costumes, and Dave...well... we'll leave it at that! ;-) Where's YOUR costume Michelle????

Tiffany Winters said...

So I lost my phone and I think that I used to have your address at one point... could you email me with those? I am going to ATTEMPT christmas cards this year.

andrewsrock said...

whoa..dave! no wonder Olivia didn't want to have anything to do with him!! Ha...I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for you Michelle!!!

The kids are getting so big and they look soooo happy!! I love their smiles! i just want to squeeze little Olivia!!

stephanie said...

Those were some really great pictures--except the last one (a little frightening)!

Katrina said...

Great photos! Sure makes me miss you guys! Cute kids, Michelle! We miss you here, especially when we had the ornament party at the Rowleys last week!

Heather said...

Michelle, what cute pictures. I love your blog and can't wait to communicate with you better this way. Your kids are darling. Tell Dave never to pull that costume out on you again!!!

Lisa said...

So I am finally reading your blog and laughing my guts out--thanks for sharing your fun family! I love your Birthday debut for each child--I might have to borrow that idea! So good to see you at Christmas!

brandy said...

Okay, girlie....we need an update!!! I miss you. It was SO good to see you while I was in Utah. I love that we can seriously talk for HOURS and HOURS and NEVER run out of things to say.

Hoffmann Family said...

Michelle, I really enjoyed reading your blog. You are such a special friend to me, I always enjoy hanging out with you. You make me want to be better at so many things. I am grateful for our friendship, true frienship is hard to come by these days. What is your email address? Are you on Facebook?

Emily said...

Michelle...where are yooouuuuu?

Rachel said...

Hey friend! Just wanted to say HI and say you are missed in the blogging world!